Enclosures and Tanks
Ojibway Enclosures by Universal designs and manufactures reliable sound-attenuating enclosure systems; it also provides generator set packaging services for the standby power systems. Its staff is skilled in laser cutting, welding and forming metal products.
Our customers in the power generation market want a one-stop shopping experiene for their turbine system’s air-handling solution. Universal can provide an air inlet and exhaust system, ducting, diffusers and an acoustic enclosure while protecting its contents from the elements. Ojibway and Universal are able to offer innovative, custom designs on a case-by-case basis or provide repeat solutions. We have a commitment to provide the best service possible. Please give us a call to discuss your project needs.
Ojibway by Universal Products
Enclosures made of galvanneal, stainless or aluminum
- Weather enclosure (no insulation, no plenums)
- Level 1 – 2″ x 2 1/2# insulation in walls, discharge plenum
- Level 2 – 2″ x 8# foil faced insulation in walls, intake & discharge plenums
- Level 3 – 2″ x 8# insulation in walls, insulated intake & discharge plenums w/ baffles
- Level 4 – Custom 2″ x 12# insulation in walls, insulated intake & discharge plenums w/ double baffles
- Full-length aluminum geared hinge
- Stainless steel D-ring handle or freezer door-style handle
Both inner and outer tank are pressure tested to 3 psi for a minimum of two hours.
We offer four types of UL142-approved tanks.
- Secondary containment tanks
- Open top dikes
- Closed top dike
- Free-standing day tanks
Our tanks can be manufactured up to 48” in height and 156” in width. We include all the standard features you expect in a quality fuel tank:
- Rupture basin alarm
- Electrical stub up area
- Fuel level gauge
- 2” standard vent
- Manual locking fill cap
- Low-level alarm package
- UL/NFPA sized emergency vents
- 1/2” NPT drain plug